Terms of Service
1. The Website
This Website, accessible via the electronic address www.dogwood.es (hereinafter, the Website), is the property of the trading company DOGWOOD S.L., with address in Stret MIGUEL HERNANDEZ, 81-87 – 08908 HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT (BARCELONA), holder of Tax ID Code No. B60.135.571, which is the Holder of any rights that exist in relation to it (hereinafter, the Holder).
You are authorised to access this Website solely for your personal use and for informational and/or consultation purposes, and always through the surfing environment anticipated in the Website and complying with all the requirements established in these Terms of Service. By accessing this Website you fully and expressly accept the present Terms of Service.
The Holder reserves the right to provisionally suspend or definitively cancel access to this Website at any time and without prior notice.
If you wish to make any kind of suggestion, enquiry or complaint regarding the Website operation, please use the contact form included on the site or, if you prefer, write to us at the address given above.
2. Processing of Personal Data
The personal data collected in this Website through the contact form are part of a file which is the property of the Holder, who shall be the party responsible for the file, the purpose of which is to perform the processing relative to the subject matter you indicate.
You agree that all the information you provide to this Website is true and to keep it properly updated to the extent necessary to perform the processing for which it was provided and to ensure that it is current. You will be responsible for any false or inexact information provided to this Website and for any damage it could cause the Holder or any third party.
The Holder undertakes to adopt the suitable security measures to guarantee the privacy of the personal data subject to processing and to use them solely for the purposes stated above, all of this in accordance with the laws in force and the provisions of its own Regulations. In any event, you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the data held on file, by using the contact form included on this Website or, if you prefer, by writing to us at the address given above, indentifying yourself and clearly stating the purpose of your letter.
3. Intellectual Property
The intellectual property rights that pertain to the Website and any of its content – including particularly the texts, images, graphics, logos, photographs and/or videos included on it – as well as rights in relation to its design, structure, surfing, databases and programming, pertain to the Holder, either originally or by assignment from their respective authors for inclusion on this Website, and any other use of said content or other website elements not required for its inherent use is expressly prohibited.
Users of this website are authorised to view, reproduce, print and partially download the site content, so long as the procedure is followed in accordance with the following conditions:
- The procedure is performed solely via the access environment offered on the Website itself.
- The procedure is compatible with the Website’s purposes and does not damage the Holder’s image or good name or those of any third party that appears in the content offered on this Website.
- The procedure is carried out fully respecting the Holder’s intellectual property rights and those of any third party involved and in particular must never involve any use of them for commercial purposes.
The creation of links from other sites to this Website shall be subject to the following regulations:
1. The link can only be targeted at the Website’s homepage. The use of links targeted at internal website pages (deep linking) will require the Holder’s previous written consent.
2. You may not use any type of frame or framing technique that shows the Website on a third-party page or makes it possible to be seen from Internet addresses other than the Website’s own, or use any other visualisation technique that produces or may produce error or confusion among users with regard to where the website or any of its content comes from and/or its owner/s.
3. Inclusion of a link does not authorise a third party to use the frames or any trademarks pertaining to the Holder on the third party’s website, except in so far as is inherent and essential for the implementation of the link.
The intellectual property rights of third-party websites accessible from this Website belong to their respective Holders, and their use shall in each case comply with the regulations they have established, without the presence of the link on this Website being understood as authorisation of any type with regard to the linked site, nor necessarily involving the existence of a link or association with the third party concerned.
4. Limits on the Authorisation of Use
Use of this Website is expressly prohibited in the cases listed below, and any breach could result in your access and/or use being blocked, without previous notice being required:
1) the breach of any of the terms listed in these Terms of Service, and any other particular conditions that affect the use of this Website;
2) the transmission of any kind of virus, chain message or mass distribution of non-requested material by email, and any use that alters or damages the networks, equipment and/or servers or any of their elements or components, whether they belong to the Holder or any third party.
3) any other use or for any purpose similar in nature to the matters listed in the points above.
The Holder will collaborate with the public authorities, in accordance with the established legal framework and within its possibilities, should the authorities request information or data regarding a User of this Website which is needed to identify or localise persons who may have committed unlawful acts.
5. User Information and Modification of the Terms of Service
You may consult the valid Terms of Service as well as any particular conditions that affect the use of this Website at any time by directly accessing the corresponding pages of the Website in which all the disclaimers in regard of which are included.
The Holder reserves the right to modify the content or access environment to this Website at any time and without the need for previous notice, as well as the content of the present Terms of Service. It is your responsibility to read the valid Terms of Service before using this Website.
6. Limited Liability
You expressly accept to use this Website at your own risk and are therefore fully liable for any acts and/or omissions carried out within its framework of use and accept to hold harmless the Holder from any third-party claim derived from this use.
The Holder does not guarantee that this Website meets your requirements nor that access to it shall be uninterrupted, totally secure and/or error-free, subject to its commitment to apply due diligence in upholding access to and use of the Website.
You agree to hold harmless the Holder from any claims regarding the use of the Website. In particular, the Holder will not held liable for direct or indirect damage or injury which may be caused by the non-operation or faulty operation of this Website, including when due to interruptions in access to the Website and/or its content, or its use or the use of third-party websites accessible from this Website.
7. Applicable Law
The use of this Website and the present Terms of Service shall be bound by the laws of Spain.
A "cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, Smartphone or other device with navigational information. The set of "cookies" help us to improve the quality of our website, and allows us to see which pages are useful to our clients and those that are not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer, conversely, which are enabled to help us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
• Own Cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains to provide the service that you request.
• Third party cookies: These are sent to your computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by us but by other collaborating institution. Such as those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
• Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information collected through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
• Persistent Cookies : These are stored on your hard disk and our website reads it every time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use generally to facilitate registration services.
• Technical Cookies: These are necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow for example to control traffic and data communication access parts with restricted access use security features, store content or deliver videos to share content via social networks.
• Customization Cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with a predefined function in base of a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service can be accessed, etc.
•Cookies analysis: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services-rendered.
This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management of the most efficient way of advertising space that could be included on our website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can find the internet browsing habits and show you ads related to your profile navigation.
In addition, some services can use connectors with social networks such as Faceboock or Twitter. When a user logs into a service with a social network credentials, authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie to remember your identity and ensures access to the Services until it expires.
You can delete this cookie and revoke access to social networking services by updating your preferences in the social network you specify.
In the website of www.dogwood.es use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which provides a service measurement and analysis of navigation. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies:
You can find information about how, in relation to the most common browsers, the links are included below.
If you continue to browse in our website, indicates that you are consenting to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.